Bonitasoft fully supports digital operations and IT modernization with Bonita, an open-source and extensible platform for automation and optimization of business processes. The Bonita platform accelerates development and production with a clear separation between capabilities for visual programming and for coding. Bonita integrates with existing information systems, orchestrates heterogeneous systems, and provides deep visibility into processes across the organization.
This job is located in America, East Coast time zone, in order to be able to deliver consulting projects & expertise in Europe & Americas TZ.
Why you will be a key people contributor
- As a Technical Consultant, you will undertake a wide variety of projects both in terms of size, complexity, and in terms of technologies.
- You will act as an advisor during the conception phases, providing good practices and widening the sphere of possibilities
- You will bring your punctual expertise to solve an issue (performances, lack of know-how,…) and bring your customer project back on track
- You will conduct end-to-end projects, from the conception phases to delivery
- From the technology point of view, you will work on a wide range of technologies to facilitate the adoption of Bonita innovations by our customers or to adapt Bonita to the customer’s technical landscape: Spring, Angular, Web Components, SSO, OIDC, Cloud, Kubernetes…
- Each engagement is a new challenge where you will bring your know-how for the benefit of our customers
Your daily life as a Technical Consultant at Bonitasoft
- You are here to help our Customers resolve business problems
- Using the skills and experience you are personally bringing on board, you will serve as a technical expert and trusted advisor to our Customers and Partners
- Your primary responsibilities will be to work with our Spanish speaking customers while being able to work on Bonita projects with customers located across the Globe
- You will lead Bonita projects end to end, starting with a clear understanding of our customer's goals and constraints to ensure that we will meet customer expectations
- You will develop a tailored solution using our Bonita platform and Agile methodologies, after agreeing on the required level of effort with our customer meaning:
- Bonita projects can be delivered on a Time & Material or Fixed Price/Scope basis
- you will collaborate with our customer/partner, exchanging on architecture-related matters during the different phases of the Bonita project, taking into account our Bonita best practices,
- you will be sharing the progress made through pre-defined key milestones, taking into account customer feedback, and interacting with the rest of Bonitasoft teams as needed (Consulting, R&D, Product, Support teams,…)
- You will deliver projects on Bonita platforms which can be hosted on-premise or in our Bonita Cloud!
- You will also be able to identify other Customer pains/business issues where Bonita could help! As such, in this role, you can influence and help execute a means to accept and broadly use the Bonita Platform in medium to large organizations
Your future team:
- Shamil – Acting as the Chief Customer Officer & Director of PS.
- Christophe – Technical Consultant, based in Malaga (Spain)
- Enrico – Technical Consultant, based in Grenoble (France)
- Pierre-Yves – Technical Consultant, based in San Francisco (USA)
What you will bring on board
You should have strong customer-facing skills that enable you to represent Bonitasoft and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding incidents, trade-offs, best practices, and risk management. As appropriate, you need to be able to decline customer requests that we feel are not acceptable.
You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, cost savings, and quick innovation available with Bonita.
A history of successful customer relations where you imagined and defined solutions that helped meet a goal and tackle a problem
A good understanding of agile development processes and how organizations adopt and implement those processes.
High level of comfort communicating effectively (orally and in writing) across internal and external organizations with experience in generating user documentation
Experience in application development, application servers, API management, scripting, continuous integration, and delivery. Having experience in Business Process Management would be appreciated
Master the following languages: Spanish native and English at a very good level or inverse
What to expect during your onboarding process?
Introduction to each department at Bonitasoft (get to know the teams and their scope)
Tailored Training program including the official Bonita training & Certifications
Follow a Bonita consultant on a Customer project delivery
Introduction to your first Bonita internal project to put in practice the expertise you have gained on Bonita
Deliver your first Customer Bonita project with shadowing from a Bonita consultant
You will follow the below recruitment process
Qualification call with Nadia, Recruiting Lead
Manager interview with Shamil, Chief Customer Officer
Roleplay = use case to “live” the life of a Technical Consultant at Bonitasoft, animated by Shamil and Charles, COO and co-founder
A technical challenge to validate the technical skills, animated by Christophe
HR interview, led by Nadia
CEO interview, led by Miguel Valdes, CEO, and co-founder
We know that velocity is key! We are flexible and ready to adapt to your constraints!
Why apply to Bonitasoft ?
Bonitasoft is a certified « Great Place to Work »
We recognize the expertise of our team members.
We directly see the impact of our customer follow-up actions.
We are a team with international reach in a company with strong human values.
We aim to build the number 1 business automation platform on the market!